Head of Sales Europe and Latam
Southern Europe and North Africa
Scope of the role
Ownership for the delivery of sales objectives, and management of customer relationship within your defined territory.
Role ROI (Return on investment)
+5 yeas in Sales in Europe and North Africa
Barcelona – Spain
As a Head of Sales, I want a Regional Sales Manager who takes responsibility for the revenue, forecast, pipeline, activity within their territory, develops new and existing relationships with key customers and stakeholders in the market and works collaboratively across departments in order that we deliver our sales objectives within that territory.
Duties & Responsibilities
The main tasks associated with the role
Within their territory:
- Suggest Price Band to each customer.
- Ownership and delivery sales objective for Major Accounts assigned.
- Do and keep track of an Account Plan for Key Customers
- Managing customer relationships with key accounts to deliver on our customer promise.
- Identifying, engaging, and closing new business opportunities with target accounts
- Identifying, engaging, and influencing key decision makers within the market like specifiers and consultants
- Use the CRM to have a central repository of all customer information, prioritise opportunities, manage pipelines and forecasts, and improve sales efficiency.
- Have a deep understanding of the features and benefits of FFE products in comparison to our competitors and similar technologies.
Delivering customer, competitor, and market insight to contribute to the marketing and sales strategies.
Key skills to enable employee to fulfil duties
- The ability to live, work and travel within their territory without restriction.
- Consultative and value based selling skills.
- Good stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
- A good business sense.
- Composure under pressure
- Good planning and organisation skills
The traits that will enable the most effective performance
- Problem Solving
- Passionate enthusiasm
- Initiative, drive, and self-motivation to work with autonomy.
- Resourceful and resilient