The Fireray® 3000 Exd comprises of a Transmitter Unit, which projects a modulated infra-red light beam to a Receiver Unit. The received signal is analysed and should smoke be present for a predetermined time a fire condition is signalled. A Control Unit is located within 100 metres cable run of the Receiver Unit enabling low level installation and diagnostic capability. Conforms to BS 5839 Part 5.
II 2 GD
Ex db op is IIC T6 Gb
Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
Ta = 20°C to +55°C
Further information on the ATEX approval can be found at www.siracertification.com
- 12 and 24V operation
- Explosion Proof Transmitter and Receiver Units
- Low level Safe Area electronics
- Selectable sensitivity levels
- Low current consumption
- Self-check and automatic compensation
- Robust metal construction
- Ideal for the protection of large enclosures within hazardous areas in petrochemical plants, oil rigs, ordnance stores
The Fireray® 3000 Exd is ideally suited for the protection of large areas, with potentially explosive atmospheres, against smoking fires.
The Fireray® 3000 Exd optical beam smoke detector, together with a battery backed power supply, can be connected to a zone of a conventional fire alarm control panel or interfaced to an analogue addressable system via an addressable input module or a zone monitor module.
Commodity Code – 85311030
For more information on the Fireray One please call 01462 444740. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org